National Nanny Recognition Week (NNRW) is September 20-26, 2020. It’s a time to celebrate our nannies and the amazing job they do.
For more than 20 years, NNRW has brought awareness to the dedicated work nannies do, not for the money or perks, but for a true love of children.
We couldn’t agree more – our nannies are professional, dedicated, and loved by our families. We’re proud to work with such loving caregivers!
Here are some other tips and ideas on how to celebrate this week with your nanny:
- A big “Thank You” from you and the children – sometimes it’s the little things that make the biggest impression
- Surprise! The nanny gets a regular workday off – and paid for
- Find out the nanny’s favorite meal, and you and the kids make it
- A photo card or video of your family
- Enrollment in CPR or first aid classes
- A gym membership or fees for educational classes
- An individual membership to the International Nanny Association
There’s also an NNRW gift shop with other ideas for making your nanny feel special.
We hope you have a great National Nanny Recognition Week!