Corporate Backup Care
Attract and Retain Employees with Subsidized Child and Senior Care
Employers are looking for ways to attract and retain their employees. One unique benefit you can offer is subsidized child and senior care to help your workforce maintain a good work-life balance.
A New England Nanny’s corporate backup care program provides nationwide corporations and local businesses the opportunity to offer dependent backup care as an employee benefit to its employees. It is a service that provides emergency/temporary backup child care and elder care for families to help them keep work obligations when their dependent is sick, or when the usual child care provider has cancelled at the last minute.
Many employees have families – particularly with small children. And families need childcare help, whether it is for one night out to celebrate a special occasion, a backup when a child is sick or cannot attend their regular day care, or a permanent solution to their work-family balance issues. That’s where our Pinch Hitter service comes in.
Is your employer already using Pinch Hitter? Register here
When you find yourself in a last minute child or senior care crisis, you can feel at ease knowing you can call Pinch Hitter day or night. We provide high quality, in-home back-up dependent care on days when regular care is not available. The service is available to help when:
- Your child (aged 6 weeks to 13 years old) or elderly parent is mildly ill and needs to recuperate at home
- Your child has a contagious illness which would prevent attendance at his/her regular child care arrangement
- Your child’s school is closed for holidays or breaks
- An emergency arises and your regularly scheduled child/elder care arrangement is temporary unavailable
- An overnight business trip or emergency weekend business meeting has suddenly been scheduled
Our caregivers have been recruited from around the Capital Region, are thoroughly screened, and are trained in the following
- First Aid
- Child and Elder Development
- Age Appropriate Activities
- Elder Care Safety
PLEASE NOTE: Care may be limited on snow days as inclement weather may prevent caregivers from driving. Transportation of children is not permitted at any time.
Interested in setting up this program at your company? Contact our agency director Melissa Schoonmaker for a free consultation!
We pride ourselves on recruiting only the best and most qualified childcare candidates for our clients. To ensure that every client has peace of mind that his or her children are being taken care of professionally, our extensive recruitment process includes:
- background checks
- verifying references
- drug testing
Employees will appreciate being referred to the premiere nanny and babysitting service in the area. Specifically, we work with companies on:
- Ways to refer employees and customers to A New England Nanny
- Backup child or senior care options to help with work/life balance
- On-site Lunch and Learns for the employees
- On-site consultations by a representative from A New England Nanny