Hotel and Event Child Care
Coming to the Capital Region for a vacation, or for a business trip, conference, meeting, training session, or other work-related function where children cannot attend? Contact us for your child care needs! Our responsible, thoroughly screened professionals will make your visit easier.
Hotel Child Care
If you need child care while staying at a local hotel, we have the solution! Our sitters can simply stay in the hotel room with the kids, or at the family’s request, they can chaperone children to local museums and attractions, take them swimming in the hotel pool, see a movie, or grab a bite to eat.
Hotel Child Care Fees
- $55 per day if booked with at least 48 hours’ notice
- $60 per day with less than 48 hours’ notice
- $65 per day for holidays
$18-$25 per hour
Learn More: download our Hotel Child Care brochure.
Conference & Event Child Care
Whether hosting a conference, meeting, wedding, or corporate party, A New England Nanny’s professional team is skilled at expertly addressing the individual child care needs of each event, allowing you and your staff the freedom to focus on other things.
Why Work with Us?
- We can cover as little as a one-day event to a multiple-day program.
- We can tailor our events to your budget and your specifications.
- As many or as few details as you choose can be handled by our Agency
- We provide sign-in and sign-out sheets for children for each date of your
- For large groups, we provide color-coded and numbered wristbands
with emergency contact info.
- Our nannies wear agency T-shirts for easy identification.
- Upon request, we can provide age-appropriate activities* such as arts
and crafts projects, board games, coloring, play-dough, outdoor games
and activities, and special take-home projects for each child.
- We can coordinate more extensive activity requests with outside vendors
such as petting zoos, science labs, small carnival games, balloon twisters,
- You can choose to pay the nannies directly at a flat hourly rate, or use
our payroll service to process payment and withhold taxes.
*Cost dependent on number of children and is provided with proposal.