National Nanny Training Day is an initiative to promote awareness of the important connection between nanny training and quality of care. On Saturday, April 16th, over 1,000 nannies in more than 30 cities across the country will gather in their local communities at training events designed to meet their unique needs. A New England Nanny is inviting nannies from across the Capital Region to attend our very special, FREE event!
The goals of NNTD are to:
- Promote awareness of the importance of training for nannies. Training and education of caregivers is one of the most important factors associated with the quality of the child care they provide.
- Encourage nanny-related businesses and organizations to become actively involved in providing and/or promoting quality nanny training in their local communities.
- Provide accessible and affordable quality training opportunities to nannies throughout the country.
- Raise the overall quality of nanny care through a well-trained nanny workforce.
Our event will feature:
- A career nanny discussing maintaining professional standards
- Lice – recognizing symptoms, treatment, and prevention
- How to increase your income by easily adding housekeeping to your resume
- CPR certification class
- More to be announced soon
A nice lunch is also provided!
What: National Nanny Training Day 2016
When: Saturday, April 16th; 9am – 4pm
Where: Comfort Inn; 981 New Loudon Road, Latham
Who: Part-time and full-time nannies from the Capital Region
Space is limited, so please click the button below to reserve your spot for this fun and educational event! And did we mention it was FREE to attend? Please contact us at (518) 348-0400 for more information. Hope to see you there!